LEGACY CHURCH (Lehigh Valley Project)

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

FUNDRAISING FOR PROJECT BEGINS!



The last two weeks have been very humbling for me. I hadn't even sent one letter out yet, and I received a call from a new friend and he mentioned that he and his wife were going to contribute $100.00 a month for the next three years. I was just stunned to be quite honest, and then I felt a burden I had not felt before. It was the burden of knowing that folks are sending their hard earned monies (that God provided yes) to a project that ultimately I am responsible for. God provides, but I am accountable. That was a feeling that for one reason or another I had not anticipated.

We pray and ask for your prayers that the team God assembles for this project and I, are wise stewards of His funds and the fruits of hard labor from many that love Him. Those of you that make a choice to join us financially in raising funds for this project - Thank YOU, Thank YOU, Thank YOU!!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's humbling isn't it Richie? This whole process has been. Sometimes you get amazed people believe in you enough to give you anything. It's wild.